Bryant…over 90 years of success
was in 1904 that Charles Bryant began manufacturing high pressure
regulators for gas wells. The firm he founded was known as the Natural
Gas Regulator Company and was located in Cleveland, Ohio. By 1907, the
company was producing gas-fired water heaters. The following year, with
the success of the first tubular gas boiler, the firm changed its name
to the Bryant Heater and Manufacturing Company. During the mid-1920's,
the majority of all gas boilers sold in the United States were made by
Bryant became a part of Dresser Industries in 1933 and later became a
leader in the furnace, silica-gel dryer, conversion burner, and unit
heater business while still maintaining its supremacy in the gas boiler
field. In 1949, Bryant, Day & Night and Payne bought themselves out
of Dresser and formed Affiliated Gas Equipment, Inc. (AGE). Carrier
Corporation purchased AGE in 1955.
1955, Carrier Corporation purchased Bryant, Day & Night and Payne.
Bryant transferred its management and administrative activities to
Indianapolis. In 1974, Carrier formed BDP Company and Bryant became the
"B" in BDP.
Bryant products are known and respected throughout the East and
Midwest. The company maintains its leadership by designing and
manufacturing a full line of highly efficient and dependable products.
The latest line of residential and commercial products serves as the
perfect example of our commitment to quality. From computer-assisted
design to final assembly and testing, our comfort craftsmen don't miss a
detail. Our people take great pride in their work, and it shows in the
products they build.
We maintain our reputation as trusted, innovative, quality-conscious
leaders by offering affordable finished products that operate
efficiently, quietly and reliably.