When you offer the choice of a Trane
high efficiency heating and air conditioning system to your customers,
you've taken an important step in insuring them years of worry-free comfort in
their new home. And, here's why:
- High-end products are more energy efficient, so utility bills are
- With high-end products you can have the added benefit of variable speed
technology which offers both the joy of continuous comfort and the quietest
- 10-year parts and labor extended
warranties may be purchased as an option adding even more peace of mind.
- With high efficiency products, a homeowner can take advantage of zoning
for the ultimate in home comfort.
- High efficiency products can be affordable to own. The additional
investment can easily be rolled into a homeowner's mortgage.
- A high efficiency heating and air conditioning system adds value to a home
if a homeowner ever should decide to sell.
Deserve Quality Products.
|When a high efficiency Trane system is installed in one of your homes,
you'll know you made the right decision. Because not only are our
quality products made to last, they look that way, too. From the durable
Weatherguard™ top and full-side louvered panels of our outdoor units,
to our sleekly compact convertible indoor units, a Trane high efficiency
home comfort system is an attractive addition to any home. That's right,
Trane products have great curb appeal.
It's All A
Matter Of Trust.
It takes more to build a home than bricks and mortar. It also takes trust.
The relationship between a builder and a homeowner is a collaborative effort
based on mutual respect. When you educate homeowners on the benefits of
selecting a high efficiency home comfort system, you have their best interests
in mind. You know that for many years to come, they can rest easy because their
comfort is handled by Trane.