- At Carrier, the world’s largest maker of air conditioning, heating, refrigeration and ventilation equipment, human comfort —
whether at home or at work — is our primary product. Whether
you’re looking for ways to enhance your comfort, save on your energy
bills, or help protect the environment, you’ve come to the right place. Select one of the options below for a quick look at the latest
developments in indoor comfort.
- When you choose Amana you can always count on getting a quality product
and service, because Amana Products with Independent Amana Dealers. Dealers
are kept to high industry standards that are your assurance of prompt,
courteous, and professional service. When you buy a quality Amana product
from a quality Amana dealer, you will have one less thing to worry about.
- For more than 120 years, YORK has been a worldwide leader in providing the
perfect environment for people. YORK designs, engineers, and manufactures a
complete line of residential heating and air conditioning equipment.
Products include central air conditioning systems, heat pumps, gas and oil
furnaces, indoor air quality accessories, and single package units which
combine gas heating and electric cooling.
- The Trane Company manufactures home air conditioning and heating
comfort systems for every size and type of home. So whether you are building
a new home, remodeling or just replacing your air conditioning system Trane
can give you the most efficient, reliable and durable products for your home.
- When given a choice, homeowners like you have turned to Bryant for their
indoor comfort needs. It's been that way since the early 1900s because
Bryant has always provided reliable, energy-efficient comfort you can count
on. That history continues today as environmental issues force manufacturers
to develop products that not only keep us comfortable, but conserve energy
and minimize their effects on the ozone layer.