have a "Sick House" caused by bad air in your home? Take this survey
and find out. If you answer yes to four or more questions then read on to learn
about the best way to "treat" your home.
- Does your house seem too dusty?
- Does anyone in your household have allergies to airborne particles like
dust, mold, mildew, pollen, grasses, dust mites, etc., or maybe auto exhaust
- Do you know certain US Government agencies say the air in the average home
is much more polluted than the outdoors?
- Have you ever heard of the “sick building syndrome” or something
- If you have an air cleaner, does your house still seem too dusty?
- Have you purchased a newer, more efficient air conditioner or furnace,
expecting to save money on your electric or gas bills and found you didn’t
save much at all?
- Do your gas and or electric heating-cooling bills seem too high to you?
- Have you ever suspected there are problems with the air in your home, but
don’t know what to do about it?
- Service To HVAC Systems Save You Money.
- Service To A/C May Save Costly Repairs.
- Service To Heating Systems May Save Your Life.